Board of Trustees
SERVICES OF CENTRE FOR NORTHERN AWARENESS AND DEVELOPMENT
1. To Advocate for Peace in All Communities in the Northern Region.
2. To Promote Unity & Peaceful Coexistence among Northern Indigenes & Nigerians alike.
3. To Advocate for the Protection of lives and properties of all Northern People & the entire Nigerians.
4. To Serve as a Watchdog for Northern Developmental Initiatives.
5. To Engender Unity & Peace Among the Various Ethnic Nationalities living or residing in Northern Nigeria.
6. To Conscientiously Stress the Importance of Education to Development.
7. To Midwife Between Governmental & Non-Governmental Agencies with a View to bringing about Development.
8. To lead vigorous campaigns towards achieving sustainable environmental practice.
9. To Discourage the Teeming Populace from all forms of Vices militating against development, such as drug abuse/ addiction, thuggery, cultism, kidnapping, armed banditry & armed robbery via collaborating with relevant government agencies.
10. To periodically bring to the consciousness of governmental agencies with a view to attaining or complying with set standards by International Organizations like World Health Organization (WHO), Food Agricultural Organization (FAO), UNESCO, UNITED NATIONS(UN), WORLD BANK.
CENTRE FOR NORTHERN AWARENESS & DEVELOPMENT
You can check out our work. Are you ready
for a better, Our Best Volunteer.
MUSA ADAMU ADAMU
Director of Protocol, CENAD
HON. HELEN NDAGO
Deputy Director of Logistics, CENAD
Director of Logistics, CENAD
SULEIMAN HUSSAIN MAIBASIRA
Director of Publicity, CENAD
You can check out our work. Are you ready for a
better, What Client Says?
Mr. Jems Bond
Mr. Jems Bond